Rates and Reservations
We are pleased to offer hot tub reservations online. We strongly encourage you to book well in advance to ensure tub availability. Tub requests must be made at least 1 week in advance of your desired dates. In addition, you must pay your reservation online with a credit card or e-check. An invoice will be sent to you within 48 hours of receiving your tub request.
Prices are listed as a minimum base rate and are calculated based on group size not the number of vehicles in your party. For each additional person over the minimum, add $8 USD to the regular nightly base rate and $10 USD to the weekend rate. We have a 2 night minimum stay required for bookings.
*New Rates* Effective for all new bookings as of January 3rd, 2011.
*Rates are listed
per 1 night stay and listed in U.S. Dollars.
To reserve a campsite, please fill out a Request Form.
Once you have reserved a campsite with us, we will send you a
confirmation message so that you may pay your balance. After your
payment is verified, we will confirm your registration via email.
Thank you for your business and please
email us if you have any
questions! Check out our FAQs or Maps and Directions
pages to prepare yourself for your trip!
Check-in is from 2 P.M. to 3 P.M.. If you need to make special arrangements for early or later check-in, please let us know ahead of time. Check-out is at 12 P.M. Reservations are held with Pay Pal Payment in full of the amount due.
All reservations are required to be paid in full prior to entry into the Canyon. Once a reservation is paid in partial or full, it is non-refundable. With a 48 hour advance warning of cancellation, you will be granted credit towards future stays at Guadalupe Canyon Oasis.
Reservations are non-refundable even in case of bad weather, sickness, internal or external disasters or mechanical problems. A no-show will be charged the full amount.
Camp Guidlines and Rules
- Quiet hours are between 9 P.M. and 8 A.M.
- No music of any kind, motorcycles, quads, car alarms, or shouting.
- Please respect nature and don't cut/collect firewood. Firewood may be purchased at the store.
- Please place fires in the designated firepits only.
- No nudity out of respect for local customs is allowed in public areas.
- Shirts and Shorts are required at all times in public areas outside your camp.
- Pack it in - Pack it out.
- No littering.
- Check out is at 12 P.M. , check in is from 2 P.M. until Sunset.
- No tub jumping. The tub you reserve is the only tub that you may soak in.
- Be respectful of your fellow campers.